REED Accountancy are assisting our Client based in Newcastle, Co. Dublin. We are looking for a temp Accounts Payable candidate for an ongoing assignment.
* This is a temp role for 1 year
** Pay from €30k - €44K
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Support the Senior Finance Officer in carrying out accounting and financial functions which contributes to the preparation of accurate and timely financial and management information.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining Trade Creditors Ledger, including:
- Preparing and inputting all purchase invoices onto accounting system
- Dealing with Purchase Order queries
- Ensuring Invoice/Credit Note authorisation process is adhered too.
- Payment of Suppliers both manual/online
- Email/Print remittances
- Month-End Procedure
- Run Reports
- Preparation of Accruals
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements to accounts payable ledger
- Resolving outstanding inaccuracies/discrepancies with supplier statements
- Maintaining Tax Clearance Cert register
- Dealing with Ad hoc queries from both internal and external sources
- Processing staff expense claim forms
- Liaising with staff regarding their claims
- Maintaining PSWT (Professional Services Withholding Tax) Ledger
- Input supplier invoices
- Payment of Suppliers
- Deduction of Professional Services Withholding Tax
Payroll inputs and analysis on a weekly basis
Providing relief/cover for other finance posts during holiday periods or whenever appropriate.